Instrumentation Design Engineer
What would you be responsible for?
In this role you would be responsible for detailed design of instrumentation components, definition of parts and assemblies, preparation of drawings and CAD models for testing of GE turboprop engine. We are looking for experienced colleague, who already participated on solving similar issues.
Responsibilities and competences:
· Design of instrumentation components
· Preparation/evaluation and approval of design change proposals
· Investigation and resolution of manufacturing issues related to instrumentation parts producibility
· Creation of documentation for special instrumentation i.e. rakes
· Determining instrumentation requirements and communicating them via interface control documents
· Participate in risk mitigation process
· Support of service team in establishing root cause investigation of component field failures
· Support for engine certification programs, including preparation of Certification Reports to demonstrate product compliance with EASA CS-E requirements
· Collaboration with other R&D teams, manufacturing, testing, purchasing, and service departments
Bachelor's/Master's degree in Aerospace Engineering , Mechanical Engineering, or related disciplines
Experience in CAD systems, preferred familiarity with NX
Good proficiency in English and Czech
Problem solving skills and self-motivation
Ability to work independently
What can you expect to get?
•Perspective and meaninful job in leading aerospace company with unlimited career opportunities
•Wide scale of further development
•5 + 1 week of annual holidays
•Contribution to pension scheme/ life insurance
•Meal vouchers in value of CZK 100 fully reimbursed by employer
•The possibility of buying shares of General Electric
•Company´s fitness centrum and other supporting activities promoting healthy lifestyle
Information about the vacancy
Beranových 65, 199 00 Praha-Letňany, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, launch of a completely new project
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
GE Aviation Czech s.r.o.
About GE Aviation
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.