HR Operations Associate/ HR Specialista - 6 hodinový úvazek
Through ownership of HR administration activity, ensure a professional & proactive service to the GE Businesses as part of the People Operations team of Czech Republic & Slovakia.
This is 2 years fixed term contract.
Partnership with local/regional HR CoE Teams (10%)
• Develop a strong working relationship with the local & regional HR CoEs community through proactive facilitation & improvement of HR processes, ensuring effective communication and early identification of requirements & any service issues
• Follow-up on service delivery metrics including client satisfaction with special focus on accuracy and timeliness
• Develop & communicate action plan to mitigate any operational risk or to resolve escalated issues
• Support information and best practice sharing between the People Operations team and wider HR network
Refinement of Assigned Process & Provision of Process Expertise (5%)
• Proactively seek customer feedback to identify areas for process improvement, standardisation and productivity within assigned process/account. Participate in and support projects
• Work closely with Account Manager colleagues and Team Leader on country or global level changes
• Advise on questions/requests from the HR community concerning the area of expertise in a professional, courteous & timely manner
• Build and share knowledge of area of expertise by continuously keeping up to date with internal and external updates and changes
HR Administration and Payroll & Benefits Administration backup (85%)
• Deal with all customer enquiries in a professional, courteous & timely manner for the assigned country/process/business
• Consistently follow defined HR processes, challenging steps that may not make sense / add value
• Provide and maintain process documentation in accordance with relevant labor legislation & Data Privacy regulations
• Maintaining HR system database, ensuring highest standards of completeness, accuracy and compliance with relevant legislation
• Ensure that high standards of accuracy and quality are maintained with appropriate controls in place, taking accountability for compliance with relevant legal and GE policy requirements
• Experience of an HR or HR Operations process ownership role in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment
• Process mind-set, understanding of core HR operational processes
• Decisiveness, self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Experience of driving strong performance from third-party suppliers & remote teams
• Ability to priorities multiple tasks & work to deadlines
• Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
• Experience of analyzing and improving operational processes in a matrix organization
• Fluency in Czech, Slovak and English, with polite, professional communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges
• Strong IT skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and Oracle or Workday
• Demonstrated organizational skills, high standard of accuracy, an attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
• Confidentiality & controllership mindset
• Supportive and enthusiastic team player, develop and maintain team and client
• Proven ability to work professionally & proactively with a remote client base
• HR Shared Service experience
• Knowledge & experience with Czech & Slovak local labor law
• Experience of administrating staffing, employee benefits, on-boarding, off-boarding and various employee lifecycle processes
Operations Excellence, Analytical, Organized, Expertise, Customer Focus, Communication, Influencing, Initiative, Self Confidence
What do we offer:
Interesting work in an international team where you will not solve the same issues every day. You will be able to work occasionally from home and adjust the schedule to your needs.
Informace o pozici
Bucharova 2641/14, 158 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek, práce na zkrácený úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu určitou
Mobilní telefon, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, možnost si napracovat hodiny, dovolená více než 5 týdnů
Čeština (pokročilá), Angličtina (pokročilá)
GE Aviation Czech s.r.o.
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
O GE Aviation
GE Global Operations is GE’s shared services organization. We deliver processes in every business and every region around the world. In Finance, Supply Chain, Tax, Commercial Operations, HR Operations, EHS, Enterprise Data and IT, we are simplifying the way we work to create better outcomes at lower cost for GE and our customers. We foster rewarding career opportunities that expand horizons, enhance skills, and maximize potential.
We strive to be the world’s best shared services operation, enabling GE's strategy by delivering for our customers, businesses, investors and employees.