Lead Operational Controllership Analyst
What will be your responsibilities?
Responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Responsible for designing and implementing internal controls over financial reporting, including accounting policy implementations, SOX, distributed controllership, process simplification and internal controls over IPP monitoring and risk. Serve as controllership experts on financial system and ERP implementations. The main tasks are:
• Manage the finance closing process ensuring timely & accurate reporting
• Support various controllership projects and initiatives
• Serve as subject matter expert to drive process improvement initiatives
• Liaise with other Finance & non-Finance functions regarding direct material purchase related activites
• Create regular analysis working with regional team & headquarter
• Ensure conformity to financial standards & practices
• Follow EHS rules & warn others to follow the rules, report incidents, near misses
• Participate in regular & yearly audits
• Support balance sheet deep dives
• Review account reconciliations assigned
What are our requirments?
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (ideally Finance or Accountancy) or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance)
• Significant accounting/controllership experience
• Very good knowledge of US GAAP
• Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
• Advanced written and verbal fluency in English and communicative knowledge of Czech/Slovak language
• Strong problem solving & analytical mindset
• Excellent communication skills and proven capability to work in an international environment under different regulations
• Ability to anticipate, communicate, report and resolve challenges
• Is comfortable to execute through uncertainty
• Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
What we can offer?
Our single brand ties together our diverse businesses, offerings, and capabilities. A united GE provides clarity to the world about our expertise. Founded by Thomas Alva Edison in 1892, today there are 300,000 employees working in 175 countries. We are able to bring valuable resources to our workplaces and communities.
5 weeks holiday
Informace o pozici
Beranových 65, 199 00 Praha-Letňany, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
GE Aviation Czech s.r.o.
O GE Aviation
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.