Administrativní stáž v obchodním oddělení
About this position:
The tasks the Sales Trainee will be assigned and answering daily business needs of the Sales team. Therefore, his/her performance will have a direct impact on the quality and speed of the services we deliver to our end-customers. To fulfill his/her tasks, he/she will have to interact with a large number of internal teams and also teams abroad. The position is part time, ideal for University student who wants to gain hands-on experience in Sales.
The Sales trainee will assist the Sales Leaders and Sales Manager by:
- Preparing Repair and Sales contracts
- Working with Quality teams to understand the damages on the engines coming for repair and prepare a Report after engine inspection
- Calculate profitability on engines owned by GE Aviation Czech to help Sales leaders choose the optimal configuration
- Assist Sales leaders on Airshows logistics/marketing preparation
- Occasional data collection and statistical analysis
- Occasionally draft official letters sent to all customers during sales campaigns
- University student ideally
- Previous experience in administration or internal Sales Department is welcomed
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Fluent Czech/Slovak and English, knowledge of Spanish is big advance
- Able to propose solutions when facing issues
- Process oriented
- Able to establish good relationships with various types of personalities
Informace o pozici
Beranových 65, 199 00 Praha-Letňany, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Brigáda, od 15. 1. 2019 do 31. 12. 2019
Typ smluvního vztahu
Dohoda o pracovní činnosti, dohoda o provedení práce
Angličtina (pokročilá), Čeština (pokročilá)
GE Aviation Czech s.r.o.
Pozice vhodná pro rodiče na mateřské a rodičovské dovolené.
O GE Aviation
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.