Configuration Management team trainee (brigáda)
The Early Career Trainee will be part of the Configuration Management team . This team is responsible for Configuration Control and Product Definition (3D CAD and Drawings) of the M601 and H80 engine families. To support these responsibilities, it also owns and controls the Design Engineering Department’s Technical Documentation. Early Career Trainee will play a critical role in the dispensation and system upload of legacy documentation. Part-time role for 15 hours/week.
• Scanning and creation of documentation metadata of the H80 and M601 Design Archives; covering Technical Documentation and Drawings
• Upload of digitised documentation to Teamcenter
• Conversion of relevant Technical Documentation (Czech and English) from static scanned PDFs to typed MS Word documents to allow simplified future update
• Create digital connections (in Teamcenter) of Standards and Technical Documentation to the product definitions (drawings)
• Support to designers with access and creation of new Technical Documentation
• University student, ideally studying for a science/technical degree
• Ability to work independently to help deliver the goals of the team
• Structured and precise mindset
• Fluent English and Czech
• Experience in international environment is an advantage
What do we offer:
Perspective job opportunity in leading aerospace company with unlimited career opportunities
Wide scale of further development
Meal vouchers in value of 100 CZK fully reimbursed by employer
Company´s fitness centre and other supporting activities promoting healthy lifestyle
Information about the vacancy
Beranových 65, 199 00 Praha-Letňany, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ)
Duration of employment
Czech (advanced), English (intermediate)
GE Aviation Czech s.r.o.
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs.
About GE Aviation
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.