Engineering Turbomachinery Trainee (brigáda)
Trainee in Turbomachinery will be part of the team which is dedicated to design of the turboprop engine components.
The role is part-time with approximately 15 - 20 hours a week time capacity.
• Support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements
• Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers
• Work with other departments to deliver design definition on time
• Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives
• Administrating the engineering reviews
•Student of Technical University ideally Mechanical Engineering or Aviation specialization
• Communicative knowledge of English, Czech/Slovak is an advantage
• Familiar with CAD tools
• PC proficiency (MS Office)
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Team worker
• Proactive and eager to learn new things
What do we offer:
Perspective job opportunity in leading aerospace company with unlimited career opportunities
Wide scale of further development
Meal vouchers in value of 100 CZK fully reimbursed by employer
Company´s fitness centre and other supporting activities promoting healthy lifestyle
Information about the vacancy
Beranových 65, 199 00 Praha-Letňany, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ)
Duration of employment
Czech (advanced), English (intermediate)
GE Aviation Czech s.r.o.
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs.
About GE Aviation
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.