Product Cost Analyst
About this position:
The Product Cost Analyst is a key part of the GE Finance Supply Chain / Cost Centre of Excellence and will support Supply Chain Business Partner in driving optimal performance (cost, fulfillment, quality) and profitability throughout the Supply Chain and Project execution. This will require good understanding of work routines and procedures.
• Support business partner in driving the site supply chain operating results and supply chain strategy
• In depth monthly analysis versus plan and forecast of key supply chain KPIs (e.g. product cost, cost out, supply chain cost centers, production hours, labor rate)
• Supporting business by providing detailed analysis of inventory on weekly basis
• Preparation of annual plan and monthly forecasts for Supply chain costs/ hours in cooperation with supply chain leaders (Operating Plans, Growth Playbooks, SII, QMI and other forecasts)
• Ensure compliance with supply chain policies and procedures
• Administration of site P&E process – reporting, planning and analysis
• Provide support and analysis for improvement projects
• Respond to internal ad hoc requests in a knowledgeable and flexible manner whilst maintaining a focus on standardization and automation
• Support audit requirements where related to supply chain
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
• Additional years of experience in Finance is an advantage
• Strong PC proficiency, advanced MS Excel
• Strong oral and written communication skills in Czech/Slovak and English
• Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Self-starter who can demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
• Ability to recognize the need for, and drive, process improvements and efficiencies
• Positive “can-do” approach
Information about the vacancy
Beranových 65, 199 00 Praha-Letňany, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, launch of a completely new project
Czech (advanced), English (advanced)
GE Aviation Czech s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
About GE Aviation
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.