Senior HR Manager
About this position:
In this role you will provide overall strategic HR leadership and business partnering for the GE Aviation engines operation in Prague, CZ. Drive HR programs across the commercial, engineering, and supply chain functions. Create and implement HR initiatives to develop a strong talent pipeline, overall culture of inclusion, and organizational effectiveness to enable business objectives. Partner with business leaders on change management efforts to create a 'one-team' approach. Lead assigned HR team.
• Strategically partner with client managers to develop and execute both long and short-term HR strategies
• Develop and oversee strategies to attract, develop, engage, and retain strong and diverse talent
• Create and drive a contemporary diversity and inclusion strategy in partnership with leadership team
• Build relationships with local universities as well as local country authorities and government institutions
• Manage overall relationship and contract negotiations with local trade unions
• Ensure compliance with local employment practices
• Provide timely, effective and direct coaching to client group managers, assisting in the development of strong, contemporary leadership skills, career path development, succession planning and performance management
• Lead leadership assessment in the organization, identifying key employee strengths and development needs in order to recognize, attract, retain and develop key talent
• Provide HR team with appropriate coaching, mentoring and development opportunities including exposure to HR Business Partner skills and experiences
• Bachelor’s/Master's degree from an accredited university or college in related area
• Strong track record of strategic HR business partnership
• Demonstrated people leadership skillset of direct staff and influence skills at broader organizational level.
• Czech and English language fluency
• HR Business Partner experience, ideally in production company
• Proven track record of creating and driving innovative programs to develop talent pipeline and enhance organizational vitality
• Experience working with trade unions including negotiations
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to create an inclusive team culture
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as use of people analytics tools
• Creativity in partnering with business leaders to develop an environment of trust and engagement initiatives to drive team connectivity
What can you expect to get?
Perspective job in leading aerospace company with unlimited career opportunities
Wide scale of further development
Company car and wide range of bonuses and benefits
5+1 weeks of holidays
Contribution to pension scheme/ life insurance
Meal vouchers in value of 100 CZK per day fully reimbursed by employer
Company´s fitness centrum and other supporting activities promoting healthy lifestyle
Information about the vacancy
Beranových 65, 199 00 Praha-Letňany, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours, more than 5 weeks of vacation, launch of a completely new project
Czech (advanced), English (advanced)
GE Aviation Czech s.r.o.
About GE Aviation
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.